What We Do
Our proactive approach is preventative in nature. We mitigate your enterprise’s risk by discovering the threats that seek to harm your critical IT assets before your security is compromised.Explore Security
Your Infrastructure is an evolving environment. We guide the transition by designing a blueprint that embraces transformation. Assuring the enterprise can safely share the knowledge that sets it apart from its competition is what maximizes value.Explore Infrastructure
A cloud strategy is guided by the enterprise’s overall vision. As your trusted advisor, we will weigh all the factors and provide you with the most suitable solution.Explore Cloud
Networking & Voice
Our holistic approach to network lifecycle, carrier services and Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) will enable your business to seamlessly share data within the enterprise and its users’ devices.Explore Networking & Voice
Audio Video is more important today than it ever has been. Our trained professionals ensure that your enterprise affords this quadrant of critical business operations as part of your overall IT infrastructure.Explore Audio Visual
With all the global media reports about corporate hacking and the huge losses to the corporate entities attacked, we believe that there are no bigger concerns at the CEO level than security and securing confidential information.
From mid-level to enterprise level organizations, all businesses need comprehensive and competent information security measures.
SourcetekIT are experts in the field of IT security.
Information Security (IS) is a collection of business practices intended to protect information from unauthorized access, use, modification perusal, disclosure, disruption, inspection, recording or destruction. It is the practice of protecting the information regardless of how the information is formatted or whether it is being processed, is in transit or is being stored. Information Security is not a single technology; rather it is an aggregation of strategies, tools and processes required to detect, document and counter threats to any sort of information (digital or non-digital).
The core of Information Security is comprised of the CIA (Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability) triad. This concept of the CIA triad is at times extended to the Parkerian hexad, which includes confidentiality, possession (or control), integrity, authenticity, availability and utility. Risk management is the process of recognizing vulnerabilities and threats to the information resources used by an organization in its business and evaluating measures to reduce the risk to an acceptable level. Information Security also handles risk management. SourcetekIT security services will ensure complete protection of your data against any risk, threat or vulnerability.
- Advanced Scanning
- Identifying Vulnerability
- Advanced Scanning
- Identifying Application Vulnerability
- Technology Assessment
- Consistent Design and Implementation
- Coding Standard Compliance
- Security Scanning
- Analyzing code
Advanced Persistent Threat
- Real time threat analysis
- DLP Capabilities
- Data theft and loss detection
- Forensic & behavioral reporting
Mobile Security Testing
- Assessing Mobile Application
- Detecting bug
- Mitigating mobile system threat
- Protecting device
- Gap Assessment
- Process Automation
- Consulting & Advisory
- Current State Analysis
- Design & Develop
- Control & Policies
- Certification Readiness
- Business requirements assessment
- Business continuity strategies>
- Plan creation
- DR assessment
- Business impact analysis (BIA)
- Recovery strategy design/development
- Plan execution and support
Current State Analysis
- IT Process
- Assess Capacity
- Dynamic State Analysis
- Static State Analysis
Incident Management & Response
- Gap Analysis
- Denial of Service Preparedness
- Incident Detection
- Incident Handling and Management
- Targeted Threat Response
High Tech Cyber Crime Investigation & Forensics
Managed Security Services
- Log Management
- Incident Management
- Infrastructure Management
- Threat & Vulnerability Management
- Managed Web Security
- Log Monitoring
- Network & Endpoint Monitoring
- Real time analysis
- Malacious event tracking
- Active Response
- Data Classification
- End point and network based security
- Third-party tool integration
We are a Professional Services’ whose understanding in the new age of IoT (Internet of Things) runs deep. The collective talent, skill, and hard work endowed within our proven technologists is what sets us apart from our competition and most importantly what will set you apart from yours.
Our engineers identify deficiencies that stand in the way of your necessary transformation. They will present solutions to pain points and recommend the path forward.
Sensitive to our industry’s trends, our engineers recommended path will be reviewed by a fellow technologist and a project manager that will plot out a plan to achieve your desired business outcome(s).
SourcetekIT is highly certified whose knowledge of best-in-class solutions from our focus OEMs and ISVs will produce your desired result.
Our Managed Services’ Desk provides your organization with a customized cloud-based solution whose data can reside in either of our data centers or on your premises.
SourcetekIT ensures companies that its level of security is top-tier. Given, that we are one of the few teams whose engineers have top security clearance, and also hold all of the vertical’s most critical certifications, you can be assured that your network is always detecting threats and continuously mitigating your exposure to data loss, theft and outage(s).
As the firm whose built-out some of the biggest clouds the country has ever seen; we can bring together the best of both on-premises and off-premises solutions. The cloud can be whatever is best for your enterprise. We can build out a cloud that can be accessed from anywhere; regardless of your computing device or we can build a cloud more tailored to your budget and needs. In the age of IoT; billions of devices are already connected and that number will grow exponentially. Security remains our shared focus in protecting your cloud and the proprietary information within it.
Networking & Voice
We operate our own network operation center and leverage industry leading tools and best practices that we’ve developed over the years. As networks grow in size and complexity over time, its important that your continuity services are never interrupted. Designing and implementing your LAN/WAN networks, configuration and integration with the wireless network, conducting wireless assessments as well as an array of other customized offerings tailored to the enterprise’s needs. Part of our network design and implementation service is that we forecast the operations and look down the line; ensuring the network solution that’s put in place is one that will serve you best.
VoIP services are something we know as well as anyone in the marketplace. Our voice experts will guide you through your transformation and seamlessly;
- Install VoIP and wireless networks
- Conduct wireless assessments for your LAN
- Plan for the internal and external firewall design and implementation
- Design VPN configuration to ease communication and employee access
- Analyze the existing problems and providing workable solutions
- Design networks that conform to the industry best practices
- Convert the existing data centers to more environmentally friendly versions
Our VOIP solutions include the following services:
- Analyze, report and maintenance of existing VOIP.
- Helping organizations to migrate from traditional analog systems to more advanced VOIP systems.
- Cisco CUCM upgrade from 7.x to 10.5.
- CUCM integration with Unity, CUPS and UCCX.
- Upgrade your existing VOIP infrastructure to a much advanced system.
- Facilitate training on the features and functions of the VOIP system
Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) enables sessions and call control for video, voice, messaging, mobility, and presence. It allows delivering the right experience to the right end point. This powerful solution can help in;
- Extending video conferencing capabilities rough a single, unified communications infrastructure, from desktops to telepresence rooms.
- Allowing workers to communicate effectively, thereby increasing productivity of your business.
- Simplify voice systems with unified manager to reduce costs and simplify maintenance.
We have found that Audio Video has become an extension of the Enterprise’s most vital business operations. The boardroom is no longer a place confined to the space within four walls. But, rather merely a hub for exchanges that can span continents. As your business grows globally, we are there to ensure it’s continuity and security. Our engineering team is certified in the most pertinent technologies when it comes to securely connecting your team.
Who We Are
SourcetekIT is a Professional Services & Managed Services organization focused on your enterprise’s security. Equipped with the best of breed security tools and professional resources in the Canadian marketplace SourcetekIT protects its clients’ knowledge and secures its data from external threats.
Our Professional Services Organization is made up of over 16 CCIE whose specialties and certifications span the IT spectrum. As your IT Services Provider, our unique offerings allow our clients to tap into our entire depth and breadth of expertise within any given engagement.
Our Managed Services Organization is primarily made up of our SOC (Security Operations Centre) & NOC (Network Operations Centre). Rest easy knowing that our around the clock monitoring of your most sensitive systems are secured and running optimally at all times.
We are your partners. Our level of partnership and value of ours you choose to leverage is up to you. We are here for you.
CEO, PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT AND FOUNDER
Rajiv Jolly is the CEO and Founder of SourcetekIT.
He is a visionary entrepreneur with over 18 years of experience working in the North American IT industry. He has successfully engaged with end user clients while working as a network engineer and architect, and later as leader of SourcetekIT.
Rajiv is the main motivator of the team and is always curious to explore new developments in the IT industry to ensure his team is up to date on all new developments.
Rajiv’s experience, expertise and leadership is a valuable asset to SourcetekIT and our clients.
DIRECTOR OF SALES & STRATEGIC ALLIANCES
Jack Benaim is the Director of Sales & Strategic Alliances at SourcetekIT.
Jack has worked in various capacities within the IT industry and has focused his efforts on building custom solutions that disrupt the marketplace. Jack will work tirelessly to cure the pain points your enterprise is experiencing and will help put you on solid footing when it comes to the future of your IT needs.
Your enterprise will benefit from Jack’s creative nature, attention to detail, and ability to solve problems.
Security Operations Centre (SOC)
As your Managed Security Services Provider, you can rest easy knowing that your business is receiving active threat detection plus rapid remediation by our team. While most merely notify you of a breach – leaving you to respond. We respond immediately to threats and cyberattacks on behalf of our customers. We’re preventative in nature and employ products that no other security firm in Canada can deploy. We are your cyber gladiators. Would you ever leave the front-door wide open? We ensure your business’ systems are locked down from those who seek to harm and exploit your business and customers.
Our dedicated Security Operations Centre ensures your vital business infrastructure is monitored, assessed and always defended.
Network Operations Centre (NOC)
As your Managed Network Provider, we ensure that your enterprise’s network and services are operating as engineered at optimum performance. Assessment, troubleshooting and resolution of malfunctions detected by network monitoring tools are always being deployed. Our service desk escalation point for all network services-related requests and incidents is at your disposal 24/7/365.
- Campus Backbone Network
- Internet Connection\Bandwidth Management
- Server Load Balancing
- Wireless Network
- Client Device Network Connection
- Network Management
- Structured Cabling Infrastructure
Our dedicated Security Operations Centre ensures your vital business infrastructure is monitored, assessed and always defended.
AWS Account Management
Amazon Web Services (AWS) continues to expand its footprint in North America and around the globe. Amazon.com Inc. will open its first cluster of data centers in Canada this year (2017), helping to meet demand from companies that don’t want their data stored in the U.S. where it can be monitored by security officials.
The data centers power AWS, which rents storage and computing power directly to end-users. Leverage our expertise and allow us to manage your AWS account and watch your cost of service decrease. As leaders in Cloud since its inception, our know-how is vast as to how to mitigate your cost of service.
Meet Our Technologists
SourcetekIT is a team of highly skilled professionals who are passionate about their work.
Client satisfaction is our most important goal and therefore we work together passionately to consistently exceed your expectations in all respects. We listen carefully to your needs and requirements and will structure a solution that adheres to industry best practices and is right for you.
Our team has years of experience helping our clients successfully and we would like to help you.
Please consider us for your short or long term IT requirements and join our growing list of delighted clientele.
NETWORK TEAM LEAD
Mohammed has been an integral part of our company since the beginning. He has a Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering, and a Dual CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert) in R&S and Data Centre. Mohammed leads our team of data network engineers. He has extensive knowledge in data centre design and configuration and highly experienced in the design, upgrading, and migration of client data centres and large network infrastructure. He is a highly motivated individual and believes in delighting our clients by delivering his projects successfully within scope, on time and on budget.
VOICE TEAM LEAD
Nitin is a senior consultant in our company and is our Voice Team lead. He is constantly in the lookout for the latest voice trends. He holds a Computer Science Degree and is a Cisco CCIE for Voice, Collaboration, CCVP, CCNA Cisco Sales Expert v3-CSE3, and Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer. He has extensive experience in designing, upgrading Cisco voice infrastructure and in working at enterprise level clients across all industries.
CISCO VOICE & UCCE EXPERT – SCRIPTING
Meraj is a Senior Cisco Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) Consultant within our professional services team. His UCCE experience combined with his scripting experience and capabilities are a very highly sought after skill set.
Zach (Zhiyu) Wang
– 10 years’ experience in installation, configuration, analysis, optimization and troubleshooting of Cisco products
– CCIE DC, CCIE Security (written), CCNP DC, CCNA DC, CCNA RS
– In-depth expertise in designing and implementing of enterprise network and data center solutions
– Profound knowledge of Cisco partner services
– Proven ability to lead and motivate project teams to ensure success
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Highly self-motivated Network Engineer with great learning ability
We understand that the best technologies are useless without skilled people to handle them. That is why we are always on the lookout for the best people in the industry whom we definitely want to retain and reward. If you think you can contribute positively to our success, and want to learn about the latest technologies in the industry, please contact us.
We invest in the training and certification of our colleagues. Our in-house lab and training facility provides our engineers the opportunity to test, design and validate network topology without impacting customer’s network.
If you think you have what it takes to join our growing team, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position: The Business Development Sales Representative
The Business Development Sales Representative is the lead regional role on the inside sales team, providing revenue generation via telemarketing, quoting, and sales calls and account development as assigned as well as account-level customer and outside sales team support.
Goals & Objectives:
- Proactively engages new and existing customers with consistent, effective contact to develop scope of service, secure additional business opportunities, and manage positive business relationships.
- As account-level contact for existing customers, provides account support and coordinates service activity through collaboration with Pricing, Operations, Sales, and Customer Service regarding commercial and operational issues.
- Proactively provides accurate, timely and appropriate solution quotes, information to customers.
- Supports outside sales team with customer engagement, negotiation support, reporting, and internal service coordination.
- Captures key customer and sales activity data timely and accurately in sales and operations systems.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Proactively develop scope of service provided to the customer by identifying and securing additional business opportunities with current and new accounts.
- Manipulate and manage large amounts of data via spreadsheets or other data management tools
- Making 60-80 calls per day to build and manage lead development pipeline.
- Prospect into multiple organizations via cold-calling, networking, e-mail/e-marketing, and utilizing Internet information sources (LinkedIn, Google, etc.)
- Deliver region volume, sales, and share by working with sales organization and operations team to ensure all customers’ internal and external goals are met.
- Execute effective, proactive customer contact and business relationship management activities, including telemarketing, quoting, sales calls, and personal account development for regional and strategic accounts, as assigned.
- Develop, maintain, and strengthen relationships as needed within key customers.
- Proactively develop scope of services provided to the customer by identifying and securing additional business opportunities with current and new accounts; maintain and grow service relationships with existing customers while developing new incremental customer base.
- Develop and maintains a detailed working knowledge of strategic and tactical alliances between the various business segments and partnerships of SourcetekIT.
- Assist in contract renewal and negotiation process.
- Lead collaboration and integration efforts with other key business functions such as Pricing, Logistics, and Operations to achieve organization and customer goals.
- Maintain required level of activity and proficiency in data capture/CRM system use, time management, and follow-up.
- Effectively use and maintain data systems and automated tools, including generation of reports and weekly sales production reports and daily update of sales, customer/account information in sales system. Maintain accurate up-to-date sales pipeline and forecasts.
- Provide backup support /coverage for fellow BDSRs during PTO, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience & Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar field equivalent combination of relevant experience, coursework and training.
- 3 or more years of experience in a Sales Representative or similar role.
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge:
- Intermediate level of proficiency with MS office applications Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Good proficiency in use of sales CRM software; strong proficiency with use of Zoho CRM preferred
- Understanding of general business operations and structure, including interaction between various operations and corporate services functions.
- Able to work productively and effectively in a high-energy, high-performing team context.
Key Success Factors:
- Accountability – accepts full responsibility for self and their contribution as a team member; keeps others informed of their performance
- Adaptability: Responds resourcefully and positively to the opportunities and challenges of working a matrix environment. Moves forward productively under conditions of change, adversity or uncertainty.
- Customer Focus – seeks understanding of each customer’s unique business conditions; recognizes trends and provides tailored solutions aligned with anticipated needs. Works collaboratively and cross-functionally to ensure excellent service delivery.
- Initiative – drives results through persistence and effective action; identifies and pursues opportunities; takes action to develop and enhance prospects and relationships.
- Planning & Organizing – plans and prioritizes work to use time effectively and accomplish desired outcomes; coordinates work to achieve both individual and team-based goals.
- Presentation & Communication – presents information clearly, concisely, and logically. Reads others’ body language, and adjusts tone and style accordingly. Varies content, style, and form to suit the subject, the purpose, and the intended audience.
- Self-Management – Able to execute required tasks with minimal supervision. Seeks clarification regarding priorities, requirements, and timeframes. Does not require prompting to take appropriate action.
- Teamwork – Promotes cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve goals and deliverables; collaborates with internal and external resources.
- Thoroughness & Attention to Detail – ensures that work is accurate, complete, and accounts for all relevant inputs and requirements; presents neat, professional and error-free work.
In addition to the key success factors and meeting the goals and objectives listed above, the incumbent will be evaluated against individual and team-based production goals and initiatives.
This role functions within a diverse, relationship-driven market as part of an action oriented, entrepreneurial and collaborative team. The position suits an individual who enjoys a fast-paced environment where sales and interpersonal skills will be utilized and developed to problem solve and secure new business (Hunter Mentality) while growing relationships with existing accounts, suppliers, a vendors.
Send your resume to email@example.com.
News & Press
CALEDON, ON. SourcetekIT, a leading solutions provider in Technology, Professional and Managed Services, Cloud, Mobility and Data Analytics services, announced today that it has achieved Cisco’s Advanced Enterprise Security Architecture Specialization. This specialization recognizes that it has fulfilled the role-based training requirements and program prerequisites to sell, design, and deploy Cisco Enterprise Network solutions in Canada. By achieving the Advanced Enterprise Security Architecture Specialization, SourcetekIT has an advanced level of knowledge, skill and training needed to sell Cisco Security solutions.
By achieving the Advanced Enterprise Security Architecture Specialization, SourcetekIT has proven its ability to provide sophisticated, value-added Cisco Enterprise Networking solutions through their in-depth sales capabilities, technology skills and service offerings.
As a Cisco Advanced Enterprise Security Architecture Specialized Partner, SourcetekIT has displayed its ongoing commitment to investing, training and delivering best of breed solutions to its enterprise clientele. Achieving the Advanced Enterprise Security Architecture Specialization compliments further bolsters the unique strategy and market position SourcetekIT has in Canada’s Cybersecurity Marketplace.
As one of a handful of Canadian partners that owns a relationship with a P3 consortium, SourcetekIT continues to expand its Cisco deployment capabilities. SourcetekIT is proud of its partnership with Cisco and looks forward to achieving Cisco’s other Advanced Architecture Specializations.
SourcetekIT is a professional and managed services organization dedicated to keeping your enterprise’s knowledge protected and data secured. Transforming your business requires a secure path forward. With a focus on innovative approaches and unparalleled service levels, SourcetekIT brings a solutions-oriented, all-inclusive view of your business. We will help create the cyber-blueprint that best aids meeting your vision and provides the desired business outcomes. For More information, contact 1 844 818 4646 or visit www.sourcetekit.com.
SourcetekIT provides support on different platforms
We have team of experts on specific platform to provide you professional services.
SourcetekIT is an IT solutions provider dedicated to providing the top quality IT services and support to businesses across North America. Based in Toronto, Canada we offer our clientele competent IT professional, managed and IT recruitment services.
We can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our call centre helpdesk at 1 (844) 818-4646.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Phone: 1 (844) 818-4646
Address: 20-365 Healey Road,
Bolton, ON L7E 5C1